Friday, August 12, 2005

Picking up my new scooter

Ok off to DMV i go during my lunch break. Luckily it doesn't take too long as they remember me from the day before. Only 40 mins and Im off to Power Sports Factory to pickup my scooter. When I arrive wait a few minutes to get the scooter out of the show room and chat with all the customers/employees. I was really hoping to head right over to have it inspected but they convinced me to wait, as I have 15 days. The real trick was taking it back to work, as I was on lunch, which is in Philly. I decided heading straight back to work was reasonable especially since I had already been gone so long. I took it easy on the ride back, not going over 40. I had a car behind me following just so that no one would race up on me. Going over the Ben Franklin Bridge was a little nervous. It was bumpy and had a good wind going. There was no way I was going to jump on the highway so I got off as soon as I could for the city streets. The first thing I noticed were the strips of oil down the streets (I will have to take some pictures) its scary! So between ducking potholes I had to be careful of my breaking distance while hoping I didnt get overtaken from behind. Well I parked the scooter at my house and got a ride into work. I still have to arrange parking there.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home