Tuesday, August 15, 2006

Time for another car?

So it has been just over a year now since I wrecked my car and got bit by the scooter bug. Its been a blast riding my Strada rx200hp all around. I really haven’t minded not having a car but every once in a while I see one that makes me miss it. Tonight I saw one that I would SO give up my scooter for (BMW Alpina). Good thing they only made 550 and imported 450 to the US as Im sure I could never afford one anyways. So what do you think? You can click here for more information on this BMW Alpina.



2 Comments:

Blogger nubby said...

nah, I'm still in for the scoot.

Any updates on the Strada RX260CE?

12:39 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Mantis,

I'm about to buy a 150cc scooter - would you mind posting who the company with the bad customer service was - so that many of us won't be tempted to go there.

Thanks
BC

4:20 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home