Saturday, August 13, 2005

Its Friday and I just wanna ride!

So I couldn't ride my scooter into work today as I still haven't resolved the parking situation. It drove me crazy all day as I just wanted to ride. I did get a chance after work and dinner. I hadn't been out at night yet and was wasn't sure what to expect. If anything it was easier to see the cars although I doubt I was any easier to see. Made me nervous when turning. The headlights however were bright enough. This thing is a real blast to drive! I don't want to go too fast on it, especially at night, but it can take off faster than a car and maintain city speeds no problem. I don't even feel like Im going over 50% power. The breaking is solid too although I try to leave lots of room and start early in case someone stops short or darts out in front of me. I only managed around 11 miles so only 20 so far. I gotta get that up! Maybe this weekend I will have more time.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home