Sunday, October 16, 2005

I Thought It Was All Over

Just the other night my friend brought up the brake lights that attach to your helmet and are triggered by a wireless transmitter to go on with the brake light: http://tinyurl.com/av8gt . I commented how while useful didn't look so good, well now Im rethinking these.

I was out doing some riding this evening when I came upon a giant crack in the road that was unnavoidable so I had to brake for it. All of a sudden I hear the dreaded sound of a car coming (hopefully) to a screaching halt. Luckily the car didn't hit me but it did remind me just how much harder it may be for people to see someone on a scooter. Truthfully I doubt the cabbie was paying any attention at the time but thats just more reason to take every precaution possible.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home