Saturday, August 13, 2005

Heat Wave

Ok so its extremely hot, evidently our 5th heat wave here in Philly. I so want to go out without my helmet but I am not going to! I took the scooter down to my friends house today down in the heart of the city. I managed to pull up on the sidewalk right behind my friend without him even noticing,. This scooter must be quiet he said he didnt even notice. This is a relief as I can feel better about quietly roaring down my street and not annoying my neighbors. I parked it up right along his building and chained it there. It was funny as I left the alarm on and he came up to inspect it, as soon as he touched it the alarm chirped. The alarm itself seems to be pretty good, atleast it will warn you if someone is messing around your scooter. When I eventually made it home after some BBQing I fit my cover on. The cover while it is real nice, is a little tight although does fit ok. So for anyone in the market I got a Dowco medium and would recommend a large unless you want it real snug.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home