Friday, September 23, 2005

Scooter Stereo

I just received my Boomtube EX which I plan to mount in a holder I will design to be removable and fit around the stock glove box. These are rechargeable and will not void the factory warranty. Did I mention how LOUD they are?!?

It goes to 11
Our unique bass tube design blasts over 40 watts of unadulterated power for super loud sound—and that’s 10 times the wattage of the closest competitor.
Big-time bass
MaxxBass™ technology pumps your audio to a pair of matched bass drivers to deliver the biggest, baddest bass sound possible.
Perfectly portable
Compact tubular design with twist-on speakers make for a perfect fit in any backpack, briefcase or overnight bag. Now you don’t have to be the life of the party, you can just bring it.
Plays well with others
Conveniently compatible with any and all MP3 players, CD and DVD players, FM tuners, laptops, PCs, and Macs. Let us know if we left something out.
Rechargeable
Rechargeable lithium-ion batteries mean no more trips to the store or the landfill. Now you’ve got the power to listen whenever and where ever you want.
Spread 'em
A meter of speaker wire for each satellite speaker lets you spread those speakers out nice and wide for true stereo sound.

*See Amazon for great deals and free shipping*

2 Comments:

Blogger Nate said...

Wouldn't an I-pod and some headphones be easier? And less irritating to old bastards like me that don't share your musical interests? Hmm?

Don't make me break out my design plans for a hand-held, directional, electro-magnetic pulse device that would let the smoke out of any powered amplifiers it can reach... ;)

Anyway, are you ever going to implement the word verification so you can avoid that spam commenting like those 2 above this?

12:19 PM  
Blogger cmantis said...

I think you are correct these speakers will be a little much. Im not into blasting my musical choice around so invision using them more on open road rides and for when Ive parked. See one of the latest posts for ipod mounting ideas. Also www.woot.com had sunglass 256mb mp3 players for 99 that looked pretty cool. I couldn't justify it but for the gadget hound should work.

2:25 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home