Thursday, September 15, 2005

Scratch This

So my first minor scratches arrived on my scooter this morning while parking it at work. Its nothing major only a few little ones on the mirror which scraped lightly against the wall. Its one of those things where you hate to see the first signs of wear appear but it also reminded me why I bought this scooter; its cheap. In fact in my purchasing decision I decided that I wanted a scooter with easily replaceable parts and that’s what I got. Heaven forbid the occasion ever occurs I should be able to order whatever body parts I need. From what I’ve heard from other scooter owners, namely Vespa riders, is that if something breaks or gets damaged you have to go into the dealership and wait plus pay for them to fix it. So far I haven’t had any need for dealer service except having PSF do the initial setup.


-I wanted to add that upon inspection this past weekend I noticed that the plastic piece that goes over the front wheel is cracked in a spot where it screws on. It doesn't look too bad and hopefully won't spread or fall off. Im not sure what to make of it, whether it occured in production/shipping or if road surface conditions are to blame.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home