Sunday, September 11, 2005

Scooter is fixed

Ok so I did it, I fixed the damn thing. Wasn't all that hard after all. The scooter liked the chinese lightbulbs and now both tail light and brake light are operational. I also too the time to change the oil and use 10w 40 motorcycle 4 stroke oil from Pep Boys. When I examined the oil I could see little specs of metal from the engine so Im glad I did it. I also checked the tire pressure to discover my rear was a little high and bled it. Went on a long ride and all seems well. I also took the time to take off the "Yamati" stickers and replace them with black reflective flames. I will be getting batteries for my camera monday I promise. Those things were a pain to put on but I think look pretty good. Well Im off to ride.

1 Comments:

Blogger Nate said...

Dude, if you are going to continue to use Blogger comments, you are going to have to turn on the word verification option to avoid the spam like the 2 previous posts!

Or ditch the Blogger comments and switch to Haloscan commenting. It is better.

Good to see you have lights working and are back in action.

11:42 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home