Wednesday, September 07, 2005

Weird problem with the light

So I went to Pep-Boys today after work picked up some stuff including motorcycle 4 stroke 10w-40 so I can change out my oil. Had been using Sunoco Premium I believe. Also go my much needed tail light bulb. I unscrewed the screws in the lens and the panel below to get to the bulb assembly but after getting the bulb out the socket fell back behind into the tail section. This required me having to take the underseat bin out, the rack, and a top panel to gain access. I got my new 'red' bulb in there (I was unsure so went with red notknowing orig. is clear) and the tail light worked. Well that was good but now I had no brake lights. So essentially I had the opposite problem and it was too dark to continue. To be honost with you Id rather have brake lights so atleast I can ride during the day to work. Looks like Im grounded again tomorrow. Im going to take it apart and try the other bulb from the pack I bought and the original again to see what in the world could be going on. Just doesn't make sense to me. I will also try to stop by Radio Shack for a multimeter.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home