Monday, August 29, 2005

Caution: Slippery when wet.

Just a little advise: When it rains out not only do you have to be more careful when braking but also when putting your feet down to stop. I had to ride home from work today after a little rain and almost lost my footing when coming to a stop at a light. It probably didn't help that I was wearing slick bottomed dress shoes. So please be careful when coming to a stop in or after rain. Its also nice to have a cover to quickly throw on in cases like these. I park my scooter in the shade so often don't cover it but today before it started raining I ran out and had the cover on in just a minute or two. If you don't yet have a cover and are looking check the links for the right size, dont make the same mistake I did the first time and order too small.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home