Sunday, August 21, 2005

Watch out for that ball!

It was like it was straight out of a movie or commercial Im riding back from my friends barbbq and this kids soccer ball came out right in front of me. There was another car ahead of me that swerved slightly giving me some indication. However I couldn't see the gold soccer ball in the dark till I was upon it. I did manage to slow down enough and swerve just in time all without using my foot but it made me pretty nervous. As far as the rest of the ride went I couldn't complain. It a lot more tricky looking for potholes at night. The scooter handles the potholes for the most part just fine, its those bottomless pits that have me worried. Don't want to get swallowed up scooter and everything never to be seen again. My mirror came loose again even after I just tightened it but hopefully I have it down good now. I will ride with my tools just in case.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home