Tuesday, August 23, 2005

Scooter Cover

I just wanted to share my cover experience with everyone in case you too are in the market for a cover. When I bought my scooter PSF recommended to me the Dowco scooter cover. Well actually they said the cover that begins with "D" but I figured it out and confirmed with them later. So I searched around and found it at MAWonline where they had to versions the 80cc-250cc w/ mirrors and the 80cc-250cc w/ windshield and trunk. Well I thought hey I must need the first and proceeded to order despite them informing me there could be no returns (b/c they dropship I imagine). Why I went ahead with the order I dont know as I was also ordering my Nolan N100E helmet from them specifically because I could return it. Nevertheless I was confident I had the right one. Well of course I was wrong and the cover was just slightly tight. Well I was forced to sell it locally, which went super fast, and order again. This time I ordered the Dowco size L (w/ windshield & trunk) and lo and behold it fits perfect. So I thought I would share this experience in case you too need a cover. If this happens to be the case I have provided a link to the cover in the links section, although you can also find it elsewhere Im sure.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home