Tuesday, September 06, 2005

Out of Gas

Um what better way to start off the work week then do get stuck without gas. I didn't even realize how low I was until it was too late. I had already moved the cars and took of the lock and cover and even started it up before realizing. I debated whether or not I had enough but I thought better of it as it drops more quickly as it gets low. So I had to pack it back up and catch a ride into work this morning. I think for the future I will buy a little 5 gallon gas can to leave at home, although I do like all the looks my scoot gets at the gas station. Well I have to go get my tail light bulb anyways so maybe I can get the gas can then. I think I want to order an LED arrangement to replace the bulb but will have to pick one up locally for the time being.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home