Sunday, October 23, 2005

Long wet weekend

There hasn't been anything exciting going on recently with all this wet weather so I've been a little slow in updating the blog here. I did learn of a new watering hole though soon to open called the 'Sidecar Cafe' in philly which has promise. I also got some new waterproof joe rocket gloves to keep the feeling in my hands. I think I ride a little better when my hands aren't numb. I also picked up this nice little cooler off ebay. I wanted something I could use to pick up sandwiches and such as under the seat can get pretty hot. This is what I came up with: http://tinyurl.com/dvxz3 . (Note: I offered $12 for this and it was accepted.) This cooler is perfect as it fits right on the floor and leaves plenty of room for your feet. There are pockets on every side and bungess on top for anything extra you need to bring with you. On top of everything it folds up and can be stored under the seat when not needed. Ive included a couple of pictures but I will update tomorrow with it on the scooter as I just got back from riding and its too dark now.


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home