Sunday, May 14, 2006

Upgrade your gy6 scooter with the PFS oil cooler unit.

Introducing the PFS Performance, GY6 125/150cc Oil Cooler kit. Designed to provide oil cooling and lubrication to protect the cylinder kit during high speeds:

While this won't exactly turn your current gy6 into a Strada rx200hp it will get you closer. This unit installs behind your front wheel and essentially circulates the oil through the cooling element. The rx200hp has a similar setup but also has lines cut into the engine block. One cautionary note if you do go ahead with this upgrade is to check the connections for leaks tightening the bolts if necessary. If they aren't sealed and oil leaks out it could potentially get onto your tires or brakes.

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hey guys, I found this same or similar Racing Oil Cooler at a website called http://www.ScooterChromeParts.com for $109.97. I took my scooter for a long ride to check how it was working. And let me tell you, my bike performed beautifully. Good luck

10:49 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

It was great to see this post on your website. Because this is a great looking website. Not many people really know about it. I can tell you this. Last year I customized my scooter to the max. It was the best looking scooter in my area. I also purchased the Racing Oil Cooler, which is very similar to the NCY brand. The only thing that changes is the oil filter (thats it). Everything else is pretty much the same, except the price. I payed $109.97. It was $100 less than the NCY brand and it work super. I wish only the best for this website. From a scale from 1 to 10. I give this website a 10.

11:11 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home