Saturday, April 29, 2006

Philadelphia Out of GAS!!!

You read correctly folks, sold out! It being such a nice night I decided to go for a ride. Seems like everyone and there mothers were out there too. I managed to get 15 miles in before heading back to Center City for fuel. Low and behold I pull up to the pump only to be greated by a "Sold Out" sign, not even an apology. I glance around only to see every single island with similar signs and a line of pissed of drivers. This is not a small station either it is probably the most busy in the city. Luckly I keep a container of gas at home. After seeing that though I think I may need a drink unless the local well is dry too?!? I didn't originally purchase my scooter because of the cost of gas but after last summer and now this I sure am glad. We are going to see a lot more riders soon the way things are headed. Shoot they announced today that NJ is going to re-instate self pumps in the hope it helps. What the heck is going on here folks?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home