Friday, June 30, 2006

Scooter Flooded

If you happen to live on the East Coast you may have experienced this horrible weather we have had. All the rain that has come down has meant some bad days for riding and even worse flooding all up and down the East Coast causing many road closings. Fortunatly (depending how you look at it) I just got my scooter back all fixed up after our fall. I have been going crazy wanting to ride and watching all these bikes and scooters cruising around town. As this picture proves Philadelphia riders ride!

4 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hi,
I'm thinking about selling my bike (Honda Rebel 250) to buy a scooter and I really like the Strada RX200HP. Online research led me to your site. I'm from PA, too, and was wondering if you went through a dealer, or had a place you could recommend? Any info you care to share would be helpful. My husband sold his bike for a (gasp) MOPED -- I need something a little sportier (and faster!) Thanks! mermaids_417 at hotmail dot com

7:52 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Good Luck,
They are very hard to find, You may luck out and find a good used RX-200 hP every one I know who has one they will not sell it, Great Sporty Scoots, My friend was offered 2,000.00 for his, He said No Way.

6:34 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I am looking for one all so, I was told no more are being buit.
IF you find any please post
Thanks Scooter Fred

10:04 PM  
Blogger cmantis said...

They are now available new look but also have an oversized head for increased cooling. Mine has never really run that hot but these past couple days I think have been pushing it. Also they have the adjustable gas shocks in the rear. I do like the new ones but am happy with mine for now, I will maybe wait for the 258cc's!

4:10 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home