Thursday, March 02, 2006

Scooter in the shop for the first time

Before everyone panics, let me explain: I've passed 1,000 (city) miles and felt it would be good to have it given a good once over. PSF has opened a new retail store in Cherry Hill, NJ called MotoStrada which also does maintenance and performance upgrades. I must say I was very impressed with the store and the variety of scooters there was just awesome. Unfortanatly I didnt have much time to hang out in fact I never even found out how much the service will be, still waiting on that call. I managed to save a little money and hope to put whats left to start in on some performance upgrades. I will most likely do more come the spring when Ive saved more. Supposedly they will need it all week which leaves me without any transportation. I can't wait to get my scooter back and feel how it rides, everday on my smoke breaks I walk out to check on everyone elses scooters. I did see a red clone scooter today up riding down the street. Well just know that until I have mine back I will have my eyes on the rest of you. Have fun out there!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home