Monday, March 13, 2006

Spring is in the air.

I realized I haven't posted all weekend and my excuse is I've been riding! The weather has been incredible being up near 70 its gotta be just a teaser but Im not complaining. After not being able to find a ride for nearly a week I finally picked my scooter up from the official MotoStrada store. I have to say thank you very much to Bruce and Alan and the scooter is running great. As you may recal nothing was really wrong with it but I felt I should take it in for a good once over especially since I can only work on it outside. (On a side note: one of my neighbors randomly left me a really nice oil drain pan and I have no idea who but they must know whats up! Thanks.) I must say the new store is looking really nice and will soon sport an upstairs lounge which is quiet big. Anyone in the Philly/Jersey area should plan to meet up there soon for some rides!

I must have put on nearly 100 miles since getting the scooter in Friday and have been loving every minute of it. I took it out with my music player for the first time as generally I think it a bad practice but actually found it very enjoyable. I do have a fanny pack I retrofitted with speakers I can take but sometimes that is hard to hear. I was worried with headphones I may be distracted but in fact I think it was good to be moving to my own beat. Saturday night I went out riding with some real cycles its a good feeling to join up with a pack of super-bikes and be able to hold your own (at least around the city). I've been thinking a lot about upgrading to a larger scooter/bike but tell you the truth this rx200hp has met all my needs and continues to impress me. So no need to panic about the blog going anywhere anytime soon. Stay tuned and keep on riding!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home