Monday, May 15, 2006

Super White 35w bulbs have arrived.

The Super White 35w H4 bulbs from Scooter by jiangwayne.com have arrived. I hope to soon have these installed with side by side comparison photos vs. the stock 18w bulbs (pictured on left). Stay tuned!
I was really hoping to have these by this weekend and evidently I did and just didn't know it. While doing some work around the house today I came across this package which Fed-Ex had evidently 'kicked' into an obscure place. I will post a review and more details soon...

3 Comments:

Blogger cmantis said...

Looking at that photo again, I hope they fit! I know 'Sporty' said they might not but I have my fingers crossed. Hopefully tomorrow I will get to installing them. More to follow.

2:11 AM  
Blogger cmantis said...

Rain, rain, go away!

Sorry but I can't do the install until the rain lets up as I don't have a garage.

10:02 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Can't wait to here the results and see the pics, b/c I need new bulbs for my Strada RX200HP also.

5:48 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home