Tuesday, May 16, 2006

Super White 35w Bulbs Installed!

That's right folks the rain has finally stopped and I was able to get to work installing these super white 35w bulbs from Jiangwayne. This is the description on their site:

Pure white H4 Quartz Halogen bulb,
like HID lights which are closer to natural sunlight,
increased safety and improved night vision.

While a little pricey I will let you be the judge of them. I do have to admit I REALLY like the way they look. The stock bulbs don't necessarily glow that bright and have a real yellow tint to them. These bulbs have a clean 'crisp' look to them. Many of the "super white" bulbs you can purchase for automobiles aren't matched (in other words different tints) and look too blue (which is illegal). These look to be a perfect pair and don't have that over the top effect. Take a look at these pictures I shot:






* Please remember when handling halogen bulbs DO NOT touch the glass! *

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home