Sunday, November 13, 2005

Invite to Visit Power Sports Factory

This past weekend I was invited by Power Sports Factory's President, Alan Leson, to visit their facilities. I believe that since I have been there they have moved, next door, to a bigger and better space. As some of you may know or have read I have been having some minor tuning issues with setting the air/fuel mixture as well as the idle. This weekend I changed out the spark plug which seemed to indicated the scoot was already running well. Being that I am learning on this scooter Alan has offered to show me how to tune it so that I may present these details here for everyone to follow. He has also been nice enough to extend an invitation to ride their new 4-valve head rx150. I can't tell you how excited I am! This is certainly a mod I am wanting to try and having the opportunity to ride their prototype will be a great experience. I will make sure to charge up my camera and have it with me. Anything in particular anyone wants to see just leave me a comment. I hope to make it out there sometime this week and will let everyone know about it here.

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hey Mantis..LSEGUY/Ron here..

While you are at PSF, find out when the 4 valve head for the RX200HP will be available, and EXACTLY what will be needed to get the most out of that head. Just roller weights to go with the head? Is an exhaust upgrade a MUST? Is a larger carb a MUST?

And a question: Why wasn't the RX200HP (with it's larger displacement) equipped with a rear disc from the get go?

Thanks!

4:47 PM  
Blogger cmantis said...

Will do. Doesn't look like it will be this week. If not I will definatly make it out next. Im thinking a carb change would be first, atleast thats what Brett first suggested when I purchased my scoot. I will be sure to inquire further about this. Last I heard the 4 valve head for the rx200hp will be available in about a month.

2:13 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home