Wednesday, November 09, 2005

Wheels locked up

So I did it, I was able to lock my wheels. Not that I was trying but as is usually the scenario was forced to brake hard to avoid an accident. This car pulled out of a parking space on the left hand side of a one way street and cut across both lanes to make a right hand turn. I had a split second to sound my horn and grab the brakes. I felt and heard the brakes lock up, I believe atleast the front, but luckily I kept it upright and avoided the collision but not by much. I really wasn't going all that fast as I was coming off a light and saw the car acting suspicious but fast enough to give me a scare. Had I hit this guy I certainly would have found myself flying over his hood. Get things the brakes worked, despite locking, and I was able to keep it up.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home