Monday, November 28, 2005

LED Bulb Replacement

So I’ve gone ahead and ordered a set of replacement LED bulbs for the stock running lights, turn signals, and brake. I realize there has been a lot of discussion regarding using LED bulbs as replacement but not much information. With any luck they will all fit and work but I figure I will try it out to see. Hopefully they will arrive by the weekend so I can get them installed. I will be sure to take before and after photos. The thing I will be most interested to test is the brake light. Supposedly the one I ordered has a motion sensor whereby upon hard braking it will flash rapidly, under normal deceleration it is constant. Not sure how this will work on a scooter but was informed it should. I will be sure to report back with all the details.

2 Comments:

Blogger cmantis said...

They make 90 degree angle adapters for the tire fly valve stem leds. Although it still may be mostly visible from just one side. I will try to find the link. Did you order the windshield? I would be interested to see it, maybe they could send a picture. Still waiting on the bulbs should be in this week. Hope it warms up so I can put them in.

2:13 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Where did you order these led lights?

1:00 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home