Monday, December 05, 2005

700 Miles in the Snow

My scooter has reached 700 miles without major incident although it happened in the snow. I got a reality check this weekend when the temperatures dipped below freezing and we were hit with our first snow. I almost wasn't going to ride but I didn't want to leave my scooter behind. Besides I was going to have to do it sooner or later might as well get it over with. In general it wasn't that bad. I did feel the scoot fishing around a little. Im sure my nerves didn't help the situation. I was very relieved to get home. I grabbed my camera and came back out to take some pictures.




1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hey I live in Cape Town, South Africa. Just wondered if you could put me onto the supplier for the LED lamps for my Scoot??

rons@korbi.net

Ron

7:54 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home