Monday, December 05, 2005

Under Cover Scooter

No scooting into work for me today. From the National Weather Center:

“A WINTER STORM WARNING REMAINS IN EFFECT FROM 4 PM THIS AFTERNOON TO 7 AM EST TUESDAY.

FIVE TO SEVEN INCHES OF SNOW IS FORECAST. ACCUMULATING SNOW IS EXPECTED TO BEGIN LATE THIS AFTERNOON OR EARLY THIS EVENING...AND CONTINUE INTO TONIGHT.”

I had to leave the Strada at home today under cover. While I did get my first ride in the snow out of the way the other night no need to push it unnecessarily. I figured since it’s supposed to start snowing by 4pm and I have to stay late Id get a ride into work today. I made sure to cover the scooter before I left. I’m a little disappointed about having to leave it behind but I already have enough to worry about today. I will keep everyone updated on what mother nature really has intended for us, hopefully it’s not that bad. I will also have to fix the pictures from this weekend for some reason they appear to be down right now, stay tuned.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home