Thursday, September 20, 2007

Downtime

I realize that I haven't posted in a while and I apologize. My ribs still hurt pretty bad and only this week have I gotten back to riding. The weather has been so perfect for riding it has been driving me nuts. Getting to and from work has been a real pain since I hurt myself and so at least I can ride in now. Im not really up for any casual/fun riding yet though until I heal some more. Hopefully the scooter will be back by the time I am feeling better. Although I really think I could have been riding the scooter much earlier since it is automatic which probably wouldn't hurt as much as clutching the bike in the city traffic. The scooter should be at PSF now although I have not heard from them in a while. Until then I may be a little slow on the blog but do hope to be back up and running again soon. Next weekend (assuming I am up for it) I plan to ride out with the SBN riders to the Clutch Control 2007 'stunt' show at the Valley Forge Convention Center. I know that there will probably be few if any scooters there but I will post up if I do make it with some pictures anyways. This event will host the first ever amateur womens stunt competition so should be pretty sexy and exciting. More to come....

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home